- PhD., Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Computer-aided Process Engineering Center (CAPEC), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), 2006 – 2009.
- Exchange master (M.Tech) student, Chemical Engineering, Process System Engineering Center (AVT), RWTH Aachen University, Germany, 2004 – 2005.
- M.Tech., Chemical Engineering, Computer aided process plant design (CAPPD) center, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee, India, 2003 -2005.
- B.Tech., Chemical Engineering, BIET Jhansi, India, 1999 – 2003.
- EFCE Excellence Award in Recognition of an Outstanding PhD Thesis on Computer Aided Process Engineering, given by European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE), June 2010. EFCE Excellence award is all Europe level competition and given once in two years.
- “Most cited articles award” given by Elsevier publisher for most cited articles published in Computers & Chemical Engineering Journal in years 2010 - 2012.
- “Top 25 Hottest Articles award”, selected based on most downloaded manuscript from Science direct, given by science direct, 2009.
- Outstanding reviewer award 2015, from Computers and Chemical Engineering Journal.
- Recognized reviewer award 2015, from several Journals including European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, Advanced Powder Technology, European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering Science, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Powder Technology.
- Three NIPTE-FDA travel awards for students, October 2016, 2017.
- Poster presentation award for student, AIChE conference, November 2016.
- Dr. Singh’s student Nicholas won 2nd best presentation award in the AIChE Mid Atlantic 2017.
- Awarded “DTU Fellowship” from Technical University of Denmark, 2006.
- Awarded “DAAD Fellowship” from German academic exchange service, Germany, 2004.
- Awarded “Second University Topper in Chemical Engineering”, IIT, Roorkee, India, 2005.
- Awarded “Second University Topper in Chemical Engineering”, BIET Jhansi, UP, India, 2003.
- Given several invited presentations, workshops and courses including at Emerson Exchange Conference (2019), Optimal company (USA, 2015 & 2017), Brewer Science, Inc. (USA, 2015), American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) (USA, 2015), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) (USA, 2013), Sartorius Company (Germany, 2010), Novo Nordisk (Denmark, 2010).
- Invited plenary speaker, at ESCAPE 20, Ischia, Naples, Italy, 6 – 9 June, 2010.
2015 - Present Assistant Research Professor Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Rutgers University, NJ, USA Principal/Co-principal investigator of different projects
2011 – 2015 Post Doctoral Associate Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Rutgers University, NJ, USA Engineering Research Center for Structured Organic Particulate Systems (C-SOPS) Project lead and key researcher –C-SOPS projects
2009 - 2011 Post Doctoral Associate Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Technical University of Denmark (DTU), with collaboration of AstraZeneca. Project lead – F3 Factory (Flexible, fast and future factory)
2005 - 2006 Teaching faculty Department of Chemical Engineering, Moradabad Institute of Technology, India.
Process Systems Engineering (PSE) including process modelling and simulation, process control, process optimization, machine learning, QbD, PAT, cyber-physical security, new methodology and software development. Current application domain: continuous pharmaceutical and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing.